I have a background in project management, policy development and organisational management:
- Director of a crisis accommodation service (5 years)
- Participated in Territory and National peak bodies for housing and homelessness
- Youth Work programs town-based and bush
- Project Officer for Alice Springs Community Garden establishment
- Coordinated the Business Climate Strike – 2019 (67 Businesses)
- Established the Buy Alice Collective alternative business model for Covid
I think it is essential that a good representative is un-compromised by party politics to be able to govern in the best interest of all Territorians. I am a can-do leader with an optimistic outlook and the ability to listen deeply. A good representative must understand that the long term economic success of our region is born from the health of our people and environment.
I believe in the power of our community and that the success of our Government should be judged on how well our entire community is faring.